Sunday, May 6, 2018

Blog #9 Correlation



I have learned so much since going back to school and being enrolled at Glendale Community College(GCC). The things I have learned in my Business Management 157 classhttps://www.singlegrain.com/uncategorized/innovators-guide-expanding-marketing-strategy/
and in my English 102 class; are showing me that there are correlation's with my education and what I experience, and see in my life. As I continue to gain more knowledge and information and influence from these classes; I
see the things I'm learning begin to show itself in my everyday use in social media, when streaming Netflix or Amazon video, when I watch antana digital TV, and when I listen to my local radio stations, or Pandora on my radio in my car.
http://www.businessinsider.com/target-would-almost-rather-give-up-tv-ads-than-facebook-2014-12
In my business class I am learning how to effectively and efficiently run, guide, lead and manage people to complete a business's plan's, goal's, and objective's.

Not executing these right, is what can ultimately make or break a business, along with bad business plans, goals, and objectives, bad financial choices, and the business not making profits.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/03/apple-watch-has-a-secret-weapon-that-helps-it-dominate-the-market.html
When I'm on Youtube watching videos and an ad pops up as I'm watching..... I can see the logic, and format of their ad to ensure Total Quality Management (TQM) which is focusing on the customer to continually improve product value, focusing on delivering customer value, and continually improving the system and it's processes.
I also am learning how business's and big corporations do extensive searchs internally for individuals that are both experienced and knowledgeable in managing and leading in these types of positions. These corporations are spending millions on training the right employees to give them more extensive knowledge to effectively and efficiently run these same big corporations.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/12/14/facebook-will-put-ads-before-videos-as-part-of-a-new-strategy.html
While I was watching TV yesterday morning, I see commercials and how they are trying to engage the Audience by using pathos or ethos or logos. Everywhere you look every business and Corporation is using these modes for persuasion, the rhetorical appeals. I continually see all these correlations in every aspect of my life.


2 comments:

  1. I really liked your blog . It was an interesting view point. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog Luis it’s organization is nice and you have some really good points, keep it up! This was a nice read.

    ReplyDelete

Bolg #11 Trust the process

 This fast-paced blog experience is coming to an end, but maybe not for good. Not knowing what to expect in this experience, I actually ha...