Sunday, March 25, 2018

My Introduction

How I used to see and think things before, is not the same person as who I really am now. Throughout my whole life I've learned a lot, been through alot, and I've changed a lot. My personality and character stayed the same, I just adapted and gained better insight and knowledge because of the things I went through and learned. One of these changes I made was; for example, If something in my life was not in my control to take care of or handle, then it never did me good stressing, worrying, and getting myself anxiety-ridden. That stress I would feel, the worry that would be there, never gave me advice, never lended me money when I needed it, never offered me rides to places, never did it offer to help me fix the situations I was going through. This sounds funny right? I'm being sarcastic of course to make a point, I realized soon that there is no reason to be stressing and worrying over things I have no control of. I no longer wanted to project that drama of stressing and worry onto situations. I literally taught myself and conditioned my brain to take these things with a grain of salt and let it roll off my back like water (If you don't understand these innuendos they mean: take it lightly, don't trip potato chip, don't let it bother you man, chill out, be calm and party). So me instilling these thoughts into my brain that relayed the message on down into my actions, has helped me out a great deal to take things in a better light, with a more positive outlook regardless of how things look. This is what I mean by conditioning your brain; just like a person would work out a muscle, they work it out to get their bodies to be in Tip-Top shape. It takes time, patience, conditioning to achieve the look they want. The same way then with your brain and the situations you go through, good or bad, if you continually condition yourself to think certain ways, then you will inevitably teach yourself to feel the same way and not just think it. Does this concept make sense at all? It did to me when I thought of it, and since then I've been instilling it in my life, and like the saying says, "mind over matter, if you don't mind, then it won't matter."   This is just one part of my life and my personality and who I am. The reason why I write on this one aspect; is because learning to do this for myself has helped out a great deal throughout my life and how I look at things, and do things, and if it helped me...............it might help someone that's reading this gain that extra bit of insight they needed to handle the problem in their life and not worry so much about things. Things are going to happen if we have control of it or not, keep yourself steady, keep yourself driven, and you'll make it through.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bolg #11 Trust the process

 This fast-paced blog experience is coming to an end, but maybe not for good. Not knowing what to expect in this experience, I actually ha...