Saturday, March 31, 2018

Blog #2 Lamborghini

Yeah,  that's right.........Lamborghini !  when you hear that word Lamborghini what comes to mind? That word Sparks up thoughts of top of the line, top shelf, exotic foreign sports cars when I hear it. One phrase comes to mind that will sum it up for me, "dream car".  Why do they call it dream- car?............. Because  you got to be dreaming to think you would ever have one............the story of my life; wanting things but knowing you'll never have them. One thing I can have though are dreams.............. this car is definitely my dream car!












To know the magnitude and specs of an engine that this type of vehicle has; let me tell you about the heart or the 2017 Lamborghini Aventadors massive engine that's the source of all of it's power. It's a 6.5 Liter engine that roars to life. This sports car will deliver tremendous power because the engine is able to produce a maximum 740 horsepower and 507 pounds foot of torque. All this is put together perfectly with an electronically controlled all-wheel drive system with rear mechanical self-locking differential, and a ISR 7-speed transmission that delivers top of the line performance unlike any other vehicle out on the road today.
.
Me I'm an old school Lamborghini lover when I tend to go back to the Diablos and the murcielagos of the 90's and early 2000's. Built in exact specs with powerful performance , Lamborghinis are held in tremendous esteem, and is found to be one of the top sought-after exotic sports cars around............... This car is definitely my "dream car".


             

3 comments:

  1. Hi Luis! This was a really interesting post. I am not going to lie, I really don't have a clue when it comes to cars but one thing I can say about the Lamborghini is that it looks really cool. I especially like the black and teal model in your second picture. I don't understand much of the specifics of the car engine but all I know is that when I think of the word Lamborghini, I think of expensive, high-end sports car. If I could afford it I would definitely want one of these bad boys too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lamborghini s really aren't my cup of tea. I'm more of a classic car guy but it was an awesome read. Keep up the good work with your future blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luis--Your blog is looking good. You present some interesting points and ideas. You do have room to develop those points and ideas further to create greater significance. Keep building content. Good visual appeal and writing flow. Edit carefully.

    ReplyDelete

Bolg #11 Trust the process

 This fast-paced blog experience is coming to an end, but maybe not for good. Not knowing what to expect in this experience, I actually ha...